I ordered a Sony Experia Z3 and they made a mistake on my address so i had to call 5 times about the same issue and they never changed the address.I could not receive my package until they changed the address.

Then finally an agent told me he would doit.so i decided to schedule a pick up and get the phone faster. when i got to the ups to pick up the package up they said they could not give me the package because it was under a different address. The guy never changed it. so called them back and tell them i was disappointed with their service and that i felt like canceling the order.

The agent without any hesitation said he fine and cancelled the order, Even after i told him no I'm already here picking the package up all i need you to do is change the address.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Overseas Electronics. The most disappointing about sony xperia z3 at Overseas Electronics was custumer service, false information and used phone sold as new Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Overseas Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Overseas Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Overseas Electronics?

Comments